Planet Earth II
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
Brand: BBC Home Entertainment
Director: David Attenborough
Edition: Standard Edition
- THE AWARD WINNING SERIES RETURNS - A decade after the original Planet Earth, this next instillation goes even farther. Three years of filming in 40 countries gives you hours of absolutely breath-taking footage.
- GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL - With the use of new filming technology, you will embedded right in the middle of the wild, giving you a whole new perspective of our world.
- STAR STUDDED CAST - David Attenborough returns as narrator, with the soundtrack being produced by Hans Zimmer.
- 2 DISC BLU-RAY SET - Captured in Ultra HD, Two discs bring you 6 hours of footage over 7 episodes. Region 1 coded.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT - Get one for that special nature lover in your life, or someone who enjoys an extraordinary documentary.
Number Of Discs: 2
Release Date: 2017-03-28
Running Time: 360
Details: In one of the most ambitious landmark series, Planet Earth II allows us to experience the world from the viewpoint of the animals themselves. Traveling through jungles, deserts, mountains, islands, grasslands and cities, this series explores the unique characteristics of Earth's most iconic habitats and the extraordinary ways animals survive within them. New technology has allowed individual stories to be captured in an unparalleled level of detail. For the first time, viewers are immersed in incredible landscapes and share the most dramatic moments in the lives of animals. From spellbinding wildlife spectacle to intimate encounters, Planet Earth II will take you closer than ever before.